Foley Recording Plan
Whilst making your recordings please take some photographs to show how you set up your Foley floor....
How will you ensure that you get a good clear recording?
I will make sure the mic is the right distance from the item and make sure it doesn't go over 0d.b otherwise it will get distorted.
What type of microphone will you use and why is this an appropriate microphone to use?
I will use a boom microphone has it gives me better sound for the recording of the sounds.
When recording, what recording issues do you need to be aware of and how will you safeguard against these?
During the filming i need to be aware of background noise so need to make sure everyone/thing is quiet this includes turning any devices that may be on in the room.
Treatment
What feel or mood are you hoping to achieve with the sound for this clip?
I am aiming to make the scene slightly comedic to go with the genre of the film.
Describe the music you are going to add to the clip and what response you hope to illicit in a listener?
I hope to have music that has a high tempo to sort of give it a comedic approach but also high pitch as that's what you tend to hear in a horror film. I will get the music from garage band as the music/tracks on there are royalty free.
What foley sounds are you going to record in the studio and add to the clip and what will they add to the scene?
Swishing Sound: This adds a comedic look to the scene as the sound is used in cartoons when something is thrown
Rummaging Sound: This is for when they raid the box for items as well as taking cutlery out the draw, this adds realism because without this the scene will seem unrealistic.
Impact Sound: Adds more realism to the clip but I will make it sound slightly different to a normal collision or impact.
Do you need to record any sounds out on location?
I do not need to record any sounds out on location
Who will be in your recording crew to help you get your sounds and what are their individual roles/responsibilities?
Noah - Recording the Sounds
Myself and Sam - Producing all the sounds
No comments:
Post a Comment